CANCELED due to corona measures announced by the Ministry on
Monday evening 23-03-2020
Monday April 27 from 10: 00-17: 00 * hours, WoensXL is entirely devoted to King's Day with a huge free market spread throughout our shopping center.
* = shops and restaurants can follow different opening times.
On this day, private individuals offer things and give their 'household goods' a second life. The WoensXL retailers are also taking part in great Royal offers! The Orange market offers many special products in addition to the regular assortment in the store.
The first free-market fanatics often arrive early for the best place. As soon as the gates open, around 7:30 am, the first people settle down in the mall. The Orange market is open to everyone for FREE and all individuals can participate. There is also a large merry-go-round and oliebollen stall!
A few rules do apply;
- sale is only allowed for private persons,
- commercial sale and sale of food products is not allowed.
- it is not possible to rent or install stalls yourself, but you are allowed to bring your own tables and chairs.
- the passage to shops must be left free and the stalls of shops must not be occupied by private individuals.
Until April 27 and we hope for a nice 'orange sun'!
Supermarkets, restaurants and shops can deviate from the aforementioned times and use longer opening hours
Do you have a question for the WoensXL Center Team, Click on: