From Friday 20 to Tuesday 24 December, WoensXL is organizing another Christmas market in the middle passage with nice wooden houses with Christmas lights. The occupation of the houses is provided by entrepreneurs of WoensXL and external parties.
You can also have your Christmas purchases packed nicely by our FREE packing service, this year at two locations in WoensXL; informed of Jeans Center and between Only and Kippie.
Also use the extra spacious opening hours for all your Christmas shopping:
- Sunday December 22, Sunday 11 AM to 00 PM
- Monday, December 23 EXTRA shopping evening until 21 p.m.
This year you can also take a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh with Santa Claus and his horse!
Visitors can attend on Saturday 21, Sunday 22 and Monday 23 December FREE ride along.
There are three entry / exit places on WoensXL:
- on the south side at the height of AH / Brainwash / Wenting
- in the middle passage at the level of Kruidvat
- on the north side at Sjerp Bloemen en Planten.
There is also a nice Christmas 'street theater' in our shopping center this year between 21 and 24 December:
- Saturday 21 December 12: 00-17: 00 hour
Stray skier, Kestmannenswing, Santa and Christmas buddy, Dickens Troubadour and Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Sunday 22 December 13: 00-17: 00 hour
Living Christmas trees Green and White, The Santa Brothers, The Singing Santa Claus, Santa Claus swing and Cold Turkey.
- Monday 23 December 13: 00-20: 00 hour
Christmas Time, Mista Beatz Winter, Santa Claus on the Road, The Little Princess and Natalie White Duo.
- Tuesday 24 December 12: 00-16: 00 hour
De Kerstkramer, Santa op de Arrenslee (music), Geese fanfare, Winter Wishes and Santa Zings.
A cozy and atmospheric way to do your Christmas shopping, for young and old, and to take some time for a nice snack and drink on WoensXL. This way you will be completely in the party mood!
See you on WoensXL!
Supermarkets, restaurants and shops can deviate from the aforementioned times and use longer opening hours
Do you have a question for the WoensXL Center Team, Click on: