In the context of 'Animal Day' on October 4, Woensel Shopping Center is honoring this day with a whole weekend around the theme 'Animals'.
During two days, 5 and 6 October, there are various acts with this animal theme.
Saturday 5 October:
- Butterfly flight: two fairytale Pagan butterflies that dance and flutter over the audience from their meter-high stilts.
- Krist Doo Festival Theater: Golila, the lilac gorilla, is a very rare sight, because there is only one lilac gorilla on the entire planet!
- Lukasz Puczko Marionettes: Burek - The Dog Marionette is a performance based entirely on improvisation.
This puppet breaks most of the rules of the standard puppet.
Sunday 6 October (shopping Sunday):
- Frogs - duo: These amphibians elevated to art as colorful, lifelike animals, evoke wonder and amazement.
-WiFi the XXL smart dog: Mr. and Mrs. At the time D'Hond bought WiFi as a small sweet puppy. But WiFi grew and grew beyond everyone's reach. He became XXL and above all: SLIM
- KoeLala: Colderic, cheerfulness and conviviality are the hallmarks of this hilarious mobile musical act.
Many fun acts for young and old and very suitable for the whole family!
Supermarkets, restaurants and shops can deviate from the aforementioned times and use longer opening hours
Do you have a question for the WoensXL Center Team, Click on: